Monday, February 18, 2008

The all new Goodwin Films blog


Welcome to the Goodwin Films blog. I know you're thinking, "Brandon, you already have a website! Why in the world do you need a blog? I mean, seriously, I don't even go to your website... and now you have the audacity to think that people actually care about what you're up to? Give me a break." And you're probably right. However, like most freelancers and artists, my family is still waiting for me to "get a real job", so I figured this blog might convince them that I actually do stuff.

I'm looking forward to posting some behind the scenes videos and photos from our adventures in filmmaking. I realize that the blog isn't much yet but just hang in there... I promise to have lots of new thing soon. In the meantime, feel free to check out our real website ( www.goodwinfilms.com ).

In addition to serving as a home to current and previous projects, this blog will hopefully build some credibility with my skeptical and well-intentioned loved ones.

Brandon Goodwin
Owner / Video Maker / Blog Manager

No comments: